- Contact Us
- PlayStation Vita FAQ
- PS Vita CFW
- PS Vita Error Code
- PS Vita Forum
- PS Vita Music
- PS Vita Videos
- PSVita Store
- Stop PIPA
- VHBL | Vita Half Byte Loader
PS Vita CFW
PS Vita VHBL
- PlayStation Mobile SDK
- PS Vita Application
- PS Vita CFW
- PS Vita Emulator
- PS Vita Fake
- PS Vita Firmware
- PS Vita Game
- PS Vita Hack
- PS Vita Homebrew
- PS Vita How To's
- PS Vita ISO Loader
- PS Vita Media Tools
- PS Vita Movie
- PS Vita News
- PS Vita Theme
- PS Vita VHBL
- PSN Store Update
- PS Vita Firmware 2.00 Coming Soon
- PS Vita Firmware 1.81
- PS Vita Firmware 1.80
- PS Vita Firmware 1.69
- PS Vita Firmware 1.67
- PS Vita Firmware 1.66
Description : PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug seem to have been discover by a Japanese PS Vita Owner . In this video we were able to get from youtube, You could see some type of Debug Mode for the PS Vita which seem to been activated by the PS Vita users . This weird 3D Debug mode featuring a Dolphin in 3D was discover on the PS Vita .
According to the Video uploader dartsplanet who was able to get into this PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug Mode was able to upload a video about the ordeal . You could watch the video in our Video section below about this cool PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug Mode Feature .
Thia is what the Uploader of this Video had to say about this
Translated from Jap to Eng
Shoot me an operation other than accept any operation
The screen appears OK NG, you can not determine the selection.
All operations are invalid when the screen appears OK NG.
I get such a screen that allows you to initialize the power button and hold to VITA R + PS +, just after the restart but choose to freeze the screen is a dolphin.
This symptom is opened, the first launch occurred in.
Powering up normally, then the PS Mark, is the appearance of a dolphin.
Dolphin mode? Do not know how to start.
More info : So what does this PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug mean for us PS Vita Homebrew users and or developers . Right now not much, However, some savy homebrew developer might use this for some type of Exploit or hacking for the PS Vita using this PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug , However, Beside the PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug feature being shown ,There are not been any confirmation or news about any hack or homebrew being develop by this new debug feature .
However, with this news about PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug , is only a matter of time before someone is able to exploit this PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug to get a PS Vita CFW or PS Vita HEN to run so the homebrew community could enjoy their PS Vita a bit more .
One thing the user who this PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug happen to say that he cannot get his PS Vita to go past this PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug even shutting down the PS Vita was not able to get rid of PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug , So if you get into this crazy debug mode, Then most likely you will have to send it back to Sony .
Online News on the Web about this PS Vita Post PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug
Incoming search terms:
- ps vita debug firmware
- dolphin emulator บน psvita
- ps vita cfw debug
- ps vita dolphin mode
- psp vita price azərbaycanda
- World at War ps vita
Related posts about this topic
Powered by Facebook Comments
Tags: 3d, debug, dolphin, Dolphin 3D Debug, ps, PS Vita, PS Vita Dolphin 3D Debug, vita
PS Vita Game
PS Vita VHBL
Don't forget to Like US below
PS Vita User Manual
PS Content Manager
- ToolBox 1.0
- Multi-Menu Loader 2.0
- pfile 0.1 for CEF 6.60 TN
- PSX Add-on for eCFW 6.60 TN-C
- multiBoot Menu for CEF – PS Vita Homebrew
- openCMA r5 for OFW 2.00 & 2.01
- PRXShot for PS Vita eCFW – PS Vita Homebrew
- VitaCOMgui 1.13
- Unofficial Open CMA R4.5
PS Vita Forum
- PS Vita – Street Fighter X Tekken Unboxing
- Win a Vita Bundle & The Last of Us Details – IGN Daily Fix 02.03.12
- Paint Park Speed Art: Optimus Prime (PS Vita)
- Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed PS Vita – for Wii U, Vita, & 3DS? & Nintendo Network Info
- Sony PlayStation Vita: All the details
- Trailer Reader pour PlayStation Vita
- GS News – PS Vita gets PlayStation Plus in November
- PS Vita – SunFlowers for PS Vita – Game Trailer
- Is Need For Speed Vita the Same As Need For Speed 360? – Playstation Conversation
- Playstation Vita are for LITTLE KIDS!! THIS CANT BE!