- Contact Us
- PlayStation Vita FAQ
- PS Vita CFW
- PS Vita Error Code
- PS Vita Forum
- PS Vita Music
- PS Vita Videos
- PSVita Store
- Stop PIPA
- VHBL | Vita Half Byte Loader
PS Vita CFW
PS Vita VHBL
- PlayStation Mobile SDK
- PS Vita Application
- PS Vita CFW
- PS Vita Emulator
- PS Vita Fake
- PS Vita Firmware
- PS Vita Game
- PS Vita Hack
- PS Vita Homebrew
- PS Vita How To's
- PS Vita ISO Loader
- PS Vita Media Tools
- PS Vita Movie
- PS Vita News
- PS Vita Theme
- PS Vita VHBL
- PSN Store Update
- PS Vita Firmware 2.00 Coming Soon
- PS Vita Firmware 1.81
- PS Vita Firmware 1.80
- PS Vita Firmware 1.69
- PS Vita Firmware 1.67
- PS Vita Firmware 1.66
Description : Zero Escape Virtue Last Reward a pretty awesome PS Vita game is coming soon . Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward is the latest PS Vita Game to be announce by Aksys who have decided to released a PS Vita version of Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward for the PlayStation Community .
This awesome PS Vita Game Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward has some cool story line and better graphics then past version which were usually 2D, however this newer version seem to be more updated with it’s graphics as well as story line even though according to some online sources, Some of the story line seem to similar to the one released before .
Below is what features are know so far about this PS Vita Game Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward
* Follow-up to 2010′s award-winning puzzle adventure Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
* Old friends from 999 return to join a new cast.
* Novel sections fully-voiced in English and Japanese.
* Plenty of replayability, with twenty-four different endings.
* New mysteries to solve.
Version : Virtue’s Last Reward
Developer : Aksys
Release Date : October 24, 2012
So watching this PS Vita Game trailer of Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward , Will it be a game you will definite purchase for your PS Vita . Well hopefully the video trailer you finish watching gives you a inside view of how the game will look and feel on your PS Vita once it’s released in the end of the year .
More info : This is what gamer site known as gameinformer had to say about this PS Vita Game known as Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward .
The press release from Aksys Games is vague about whether Virtue’s Last Reward is a true sequel to 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (999), but it does state that both games are part of the Zero Escape series. If you haven’t played 999, it’s basically the video game version of the movie Saw or Cube. You have to solve puzzles to avoid getting killed or blown up, and there are others who are in the same situation as you.
Online News on the Web about this PS Vita Game Zero Escape Virtue’s Last Reward
Incoming search terms:
- Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward
- elts play virues last reward
- ps vita 1 80 game exploit september 3
- Virtues Last Reward
- walkthough for Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward for the ps vita
- zero escape
- zero escape virtues last reward
Related posts about this topic
Powered by Facebook Comments
PS Vita Game
PS Vita VHBL
Don't forget to Like US below
PS Vita User Manual
PS Content Manager
- ToolBox 1.0
- Multi-Menu Loader 2.0
- pfile 0.1 for CEF 6.60 TN
- PSX Add-on for eCFW 6.60 TN-C
- multiBoot Menu for CEF – PS Vita Homebrew
- openCMA r5 for OFW 2.00 & 2.01
- PRXShot for PS Vita eCFW – PS Vita Homebrew
- VitaCOMgui 1.13
- Unofficial Open CMA R4.5
PS Vita Forum
- PS Vita – Street Fighter X Tekken Unboxing
- Win a Vita Bundle & The Last of Us Details – IGN Daily Fix 02.03.12
- Paint Park Speed Art: Optimus Prime (PS Vita)
- Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed PS Vita – for Wii U, Vita, & 3DS? & Nintendo Network Info
- Sony PlayStation Vita: All the details
- Trailer Reader pour PlayStation Vita
- GS News – PS Vita gets PlayStation Plus in November
- PS Vita – SunFlowers for PS Vita – Game Trailer
- Is Need For Speed Vita the Same As Need For Speed 360? – Playstation Conversation
- Playstation Vita are for LITTLE KIDS!! THIS CANT BE!